Toxicity

It’s a funny thing about poison, you only need very little of it to kill you. Once you ingest it, once it’s in you, in your blood stream, it’s very hard to rid yourself of it’s affects. Sometimes you have to let it run it’s course.

The only thing is, you don’t know if it’ll make you sick or if it’ll kill you.

I feel like I’m being poisoned here. All the hard work I’ve done on myself the last four years seems like it’s being erased in favor of the tools of survival I adopted a long time ago. And…

yep. I just lost it.

So much for posting.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s