There’s a couple ways you know you’ve slept EXTRA well. They include…
1. Waking up and your pillowcase is twisted around.
2. Realizing that at some point during the middle of the night, you’ve discarded some clothing and you have no recollection of doing so.
3. You wake up completely under the covers… and at the foot of the bed.
4. The bear you usually sleep with has not just fallen under the bed, but found its way under the bed as well.
5. Both of your phones were on loud and you didn’t hear a thing.
6. You wake up only because the dog is tapping you with her paw and whimpering because the poor puppy REALLY has to pee.
7. When you get up to take the puppy out, it takes you AT LEAST 10 minutes to get your equillibrium straight.
8. You work the buzzing of the loud ass lawn mower outside into your dream and continue to sleep without ever missing a beat.
9. You have absolutely no recollection of falling asleep.
10. You have to go immediately back to sleep upon waking up because you got too much sleep and you’re sleepy.
I dunno WHAT I have been doing different the last few days, but your girl has been GETTING IT IN. Lol Oh it’s so lovely…