“That’s courage, integrity… courage again, and not litigious. So there you go.”
The unconditional key to my heart to anyone who knows what that’s from!!!
The weekend in summary…
1. I ended up only cutting an inch or two off my hair, and getting some layers. It’s all swingy!!! And shiiiiiiiiny. It always shocks me how DARK it is when I get my color touched up…
…and by ‘dark’ of course I mean how pale I am…
…and by ‘how pale I am’ of course I mean how absolutely Rican I look with all this dark ass hair
2. I MUST get rid of one of my phones. Having one electronic leash is bad enough; but two? Fuggidaboudit. I cannot take this shit. So I’m thinking next month when I indulge myself in my new gold Blackberry Curve (my current electronic obsession) I will also look into getting rid of the dead weight.
3. Just because you are grown, that doesn’t mean that butterflies are not still real and very much so a deterrent to anything you hope to accomplish that does not end in a giggle. Oh, and Halmark really does have a card for everything, whether they intended it or not.
4. waxing is the anti-Christ.
5. no sentence should ever be closed with, “that’s how I did it when I was a man.”
6. the universe sent me my dog to notso gently remind me that I am NOT prepared (nor might I ever be) to have children.
7. falling down the stairs in front of a bar full of beautiful people is not a good look. The only recourse is to hide behind a plant until someone pulls the car around.
8. everything IS bigger in Texas. Praise dance!
9. I should not be craving a shot of Jack Daniels right now. But instead of delving into what said desire might mean for the neccessity of my attendance at certain annonymous meetings, I choose to believe this speaks to a greater desire to spend time with my wife.
10. gay women are just as persistant as straight men. Go figure.
11. I am in desperate need of travelling outside of the country within the next year
12. 5-1. I don’t wanna talk about it.
13. no one should allow me to get anymore tattoos.
14. I am also in desperate need of a really good massage
15. some people are sincerely allergic to real talk
16. yes I know I don’t NEED thigh high leather boots, but really, I NEEEEEED them to liiiiiiiiiiive
17. when travelling for a weekend, you should NOT be bringing a bag so big that you can LITERALLY sit in. But alas, I am.