1. Sending Joy epic text messages and her never complaining about my lengthy venting sessions.
2. Pads in my most vertical heels to cushion the balls of my feet.
3. Being charming.
4. Jack in the Box.
5. My sidekick, aka the thing essential to all my most basic life functions.
6. Cheese fries.
7. Knowing that on the rare occassions you do decide to pick up the phone, caller ID has already let you know that the voice on the other end is the only one you really wanna hear.
9. The way dark denim jeans make my hips and ass look.
10. Airplane tickets.
11. Really good, sweat your wrap out, intense, way-too-loud-considering-you-have-neighbors-but-I-couldn’t-possibly-shut-up-or-care-less sex.
12. Text messages from moons ago crushes letting me know they’re thinking of me. I haven’t thought of you in eons kind sir, but you’re good for my ego.
13. Bossip and Perez Hilton. Like me, Perez doesn’t sleep and the daily dose of bitchy Queen is essential to my happiness.
14. Having the self control to not run around my neighborhood screeching at the top of my lungs and yanking down the gaudy ass Christmas decorations that occupy damn near every house for blocks. No mas.
15. The billions of discounts I get on stuff through The Company that I will never be able to use all of… but dammit if I’m not gonna try.
16. Unexpected starbucks giftcards. Woo! I’ll see you in a few hours Steve! (my fav barista… baristo? Baristperson?)
17. Overstock.com. and Target.com bka where the vast majority of the Christmas presents I did buy came from.
19. Realizing that among the legions of books that I own that I’ve missed reading a couple, therefore giving myself something to do this weekend other than figuring out what the hell I’m gonna wear to The Company’s Christmas party.
20. Someone to stay up with you when you’re too sick to sleep 🙂